Educators and non-government organizations are looking to the education experts of Africa America Higher Education Partnerships (AAHEP) for ideas and action. Here are some samples of our writings:
• The Huffington Post: See all blog entries by Pius Kamau
• KUNC, Community Radio for Northern Colorado: See all blog entries by Pius Kamau
• NPR Morning Edition: “Celebrating A Kikuyu Christmas” by Pius Kamau, December 24, 2009
• The Denver Post: “Kenya’s tribal chasm far, wide” by Pius Kamau, January 6, 2008
• The Denver Post: “Dealing with mental illness” by Pius Kamau, March 3, 2007
• This I Believe blog: “A Duty To Heal” by Pius Kamau, January 16, 2006
To check out select resources for information related to AAHEP’s mission and vision, take a look at what we’re reading.
The discussion of ways to create change needs your voice. Visit our blog and share your thoughts in the comments.
AAHEP is a 501(c) nonprofit organization that accepts tax-exempt financial contributions to defray students’ sponsorships and other efforts. Our mission relies on partners to further AAHEP’s mission.
1411 S. Potomac Street, Suite 300, Aurora, Colorado USA 80012
AAHEP is a 501(c) nonprofit organization that accepts tax-exempt financial contributions to be applied toward the organization’s mission.